Cogeco Business Solutions is here to help you to make the switch to our ultrafast Fibre-powered network.
When you sign up for this limited-time offer, our Break Free credit will cover up to $2000 of your current provider's cancellation fees1.
Great for video conferencing and sharing large files, in offices with more than 5 employees. You'll get:
Enjoy faster Internet speeds in your business area on our highly-reliable fibre-powered network.
A best-in-class productivity solution that not only improves your efficiency, but keeps you on top of your game. You'll get:
Help your business thrive with a reliable phone service that has it all. You'll get:
F-Secure Protection Service for Business, business-grade security solution against online threats5
Mozy Backup 10GB service with banking grade encryption to keep your critical data secure6
Professional support to set up your productivity and security services7
Some restrictions may apply. Taxes not included. Applicable where Cogeco Business Solutions services are available. Full terms and conditions available at cogeco.ca/business. Promotions are limited to new customers of the service in question or those who have disconnected their service for more than 6 months.
1. Current as of August 7th, 2017. Limited-time offer to business customers in Ontario and Quebec who transfer their services from a competitor to Cogeco Business Solutions. Valid on Business Phone, Business HSI and Business TV, on a 3-year commitment period. The amount is given as a one-time credit on the customer's bill, upon receipt of proof of the cancellation fees from Cogeco's competitor within a 6-month period from time of installation of the new Cogeco Business services. The credit given is established based on the customer's total monthly bill of their Cogeco Business Phone, and/or Business HSI, and/or Business TV, up to a total credit of $2,000. Cogeco Business Solutions will pay up to the maximum of the credit quoted. If the customer's actual cancellation fees are lower than the quoted credit, the exact amount of the cancellation fees will be credited.
2. This limited-time offer is valid until December 31, 2017, and is based on a 36-month commitment period when combining a Business UltraFibre 80 Internet package, with a Business Premium Phone line, a Microsoft Office 365 Business Essential package and a Mozy Backup 10GB service. If the customer terminates the agreement for business HSI and/or phone and/or Mozy Backup and/or Microsoft Office 365 service before the expiry of their fixed term commitment, the lesser of the following termination fees will be applied: (a) repayment of any initial promotional credits and repayment of the free standard installation ($129.95 value), plus an administration fee of $250 per service, plus $100 per additional phone line; or (b) the remaining fees for the commitment period. Non-standard installation fees are not refundable. Cannot be combined with any other promotion on the same service. At the end of the fixed term commitment, the then current monthly fee shall apply, unless the customer agrees to a new fixed term commitment under the conditions then applicable.
3. Internet download and upload speeds may vary with Internet traffic, network availability, servers and other factors.
4. Microsoft Office 365 Business Essential is included in this offer. Microsoft Office 365 Business and Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium are also available at a different price.
5. Mozy Backup services are also available in 50GB, 100GB, 250GB and 500GB and customer can upgrade to one of these options at any time. The promotion amount for the included 10GB Mozy Backup will apply to the options with larger backup capacity as well.
6. Two licenses of Protection Service for Business from F-Secure are included with the Business UltraFibre 80 package. Additional licences can be purchased online or through our call center.
7. Promotion includes a free « Activation Call » from a Cogeco Online Productivity Tools specialist, scheduled and performed at customer's convenience. No monetary refund for call not taken.